Eight Week Premarital eGuide Course
Equipping & Mentoring couples and individuals on compatibility & marriage prep before saying "I Should or I Do"Watch Promo
This EIGHT WEEK PREMARITAL & PRE-ENGAGED eGUIDE Course:
invokes an open dialogue, bonding and a guide toward discussions on marriage preparation including topics such as; love and passion, dating and accountability, family-financial-household planning, marriage and having a Kingdom mindset, of single-heart in Christ, not settling for less, exploration of each other's expectations, the ministry in marriage, power of premarital and marital counseling, handling conflict with grace, hope and empathy, commitment, healthy communication, parenting history and styles, and more.
This faith-based premarital eGuide/Course was formulated to help couples who are courting, been dating for a while, contemplating marriage, plan to get married, and for individuals who want to prepare themselves for marriage. Let's do the work by laying it all out on the table before jumping into this thang called Marriage/Covenant/Life Partnership! See what's included below.
- Leaders, Counselors, Life Coaches, Pastors, Marriage Enrichment and life groups can use this as a premarital/marital empowerment course and guide in their practice, ministry, sessions and forums as well.
- This is an instrumental tool with questionnaires about values, love, intimacy & sexual intimacy, finances, family history and more for couples contemplating marriage, getting married and even for strengthening married couples.
What’s included in this course:
* Giveaways: Downloadable Tips on building healthy relationships & marriages, conflict resolutions, learning triggers, love styles and languages, increasing empathy, and effective communication techniques.
* Approximately 3.5 hours On-demand Videos & Audios
* Assessment Questionnaires for topic discussions and meditation
* Supportive scriptures
* Premarital/marital resources and recommended books
* (By Request & Appointment Only) private Healthy Relationship/Marital/ Premarital Coaching sessions
* Get Your Life Back Facebook Group for events and academy updates
Coaching or Christian-based counseling can be provided as an additional service/support for an additional fee.
*The materials included in this course are worth over $597 (My partnering coaches charge anywhere from $397-$997 alone for their life coaching sessions/packages). I wanted to create this course that I know will be valuable virtual guide to you for an affordable price of only $27 (for a limited time).
Value & Rating on Sacred Union of Marriage - Stats:
For more info about my services, events and products visit my website at: Cherylyhoward.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Cheryl Y Howard is passionate about inspiring others to live their visions, dreams and passions. She enjoys teaching others how to package what they know, love, do and say as a business, service, program, book and message and monetize it. Her motto is: 'Motivating others to Breakthrough Barriers and Propel Into Purpose.” Cheryl is a Mental Health Professional, Amazon Best Selling Author, Certified Life Purpose Coach, REBT Mindset Coach, Blogger/Vlogger and Podcaster, Transformational & Inspirational Speaker, Minister and Pastoral Counselor. Cheryl provides coaching services and pastoral counseling online and face to face. She also often uses live streaming to provide mind-transformation, emotional wellness and healthy relationship/communication strategies.
Cheryl utilizes social media as another tool to minister to nationally. Cheryl is currently pursuing her Doctor of Ministry degree focused on Pastoral Counseling. She has a MA in Human Services Counseling, training in graduate Clinical Social Work, a MA in Theological Studies, and is a licensed Cosmetologist. She is the founder of the Goddaughters Workshop, His Garden Naturals skin and hair care Product line and mobile salon, Get Your Life Back Coaching and Healing for Your Soul Ministries. Coach Cheryl is also a current Contributing Writer for Thrive Global, and her blogs Get Your Life Back and NurturedNaturallyByCheryl.com.
I hope this premarital eGuide/eCourse helped in your pursuit and initiative of laying out a great-fortified foundation for the marital relationship as an individual or couple. Please share your testimonials and why others should participate in this course. Thanks again for investing in yourself and loved-one's life.