Hey there, Welcome to my SELF-CARE AUDIT Virtual Workshop with my guest and co-facilitator Kellee-Simone.
* There are moments where we have to put ourselves FIRST in order to care for others. There is NOthing wrong with treating yourself good!!! Let's live life to the fullest with God's help!
* I invited my colleague and friend Psychotherapist Kellee-Simone Barret, LCSW, and owner of KB's Lighthouse / IG @kbslighthouse to co-facilitate with me. We are here to encourage you to practice self-care by providing self-care strategies for you to practice holistically (mind; spirit; emotionally; mentally; professionally; nutritionally; physically; socially and self-esteem-related).
* Sometimes we lose focus by distractions, catastrophic situations such as the one we're facing now, etc., This Self-care Assessment is a community effort to encourage US all to pay more attention to ourselves, love on ourselves, know when to retreat/relax, pamper ourselves, take better care of our bodies and more.
These sessions were a live Q&A audit/assessment. Practicing self-care is one of the most important activities WE ALL need to engage in even on a daily basis in some form. Here is a list of the topics we cover in the workshop and with your workbook, you can follow along as often as you need to. I usually advice clients and customers to at least do a quarterly (every three months) progress audit to see where they are in specific areas.
* As an option, you can download a digital copy of the audit workbook for ONLY $5.00 to keep it for yourself so you can continuously document your self-care improvements.
* Another option, would be to order the paperback copy ($17.99) so you can either write in it or just to have the workbook because you prefer the touch and feel of a book and turning the pages. Many people do not like reading materials/content online for a long period of time.
* Purchase digital or paperback workbook HERE and scroll to bottom of page
Cheryl Y Howard is passionate about inspiring others to live their visions, dreams and passions. She enjoys teaching others how to package what they know, love, do and say as a business, service, program, book and message and monetize it. Her motto is: 'Motivating others to Breakthrough Barriers and Propel Into Purpose.” Cheryl is a Mental Health Professional, Amazon Best Selling Author, Certified Life Purpose Coach, REBT Mindset Coach, Blogger/Vlogger and Podcaster, Transformational & Inspirational Speaker, Minister and Pastoral Counselor. Cheryl provides coaching services and pastoral counseling online and face to face. She also often uses live streaming to provide mind-transformation, emotional wellness and healthy relationship/communication strategies.
Cheryl utilizes social media as another tool to minister to nationally. Cheryl is currently pursuing her Doctor of Ministry degree focused on Pastoral Counseling. She has a MA in Human Services Counseling, training in graduate Clinical Social Work, a MA in Theological Studies, and is a licensed Cosmetologist. She is the founder of the Goddaughters Workshop, His Garden Naturals skin and hair care Product line and mobile salon, Get Your Life Back Coaching and Healing for Your Soul Ministries. Coach Cheryl is also a current Contributing Writer for Thrive Global, and her blogs Get Your Life Back and NurturedNaturallyByCheryl.com.
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH CHERYL:
Podcast: iTunes Apple Podcast / YouTube / Soundcloud Also on: Podbay, iHeart Radio, Google, Amazon Music & Spotify
TO BOOK CHERYL AS SPEAKER: http://www.cherylyhoward.com/Cheryl-Speaks.html